As used herein, “PNRCOIN or Company” refers to the holding company of PNRCOIN being PNRCOIN, its owners, directors, investors, employees or other related parties. Where the context so permits, Depending upon context, “PNRCOIN” may also refer to the services, products, website, content or other materials (collectively, “Materials”) provided by the Company.
It is your responsibility to determine, collect, report, and submit any taxes applicable to the payments you make or receive in connection with the use of the Website and the Service to the appropriate tax authority. PNRCOIN is not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your transaction, or for collecting, reporting or remitting any taxes arising from any transaction.
To comply with AML/KYC recommendations, we require our clients to verify their identity by providing scanned copies* of the following**:
- PAN card (mandatory),
- Photo identity (which could be avalid passport, Aadhaar card, driving license, Voter id),
- Passport sized photo (not older than 6 months) (mandatory), and
*Copies should be in color and a good resolution.
** The above documents provided by the clients shall be kept on the server safely and the Company shall not disclose the same to any third party unless we are mandated to do so under the provisions of any applicable laws.
PNRCOIN may use your personal information :
- To identify you,
- To process transactions,
- To send periodic emails with updates, promotions, company news, and notices regarding changes to policies,
- Customize, measure, and improve PNRCOIN Service and the content and layout of our Website and applications,
- To analyze use of the Website,
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and
- To undertake a verification of your identity with third party electronic identification providers.
By opening an account to use the Service (“Account”), you expressly represent and warrant that :
- You do have read and understood the information provided by the Website through its How-it-works and Resources section; and
The use of the Website and the Service may entail the following risks:
- PNR Coin transactions are technically irreversible once it hits the network. The PNR Coins you buy will be sent to your PNRCOIN wallet or to your own PNR Coin address provided. If you lose or delete your own PNR Coin wallet, you will lose your PNR Coins in it and the same cannot be restored. The PNR Coin wallet address provided to you by PNRCOIN is only a way for you to deposit or accept PNR Coin into your PNRCOIN wallet. The owner of these PNR Coin wallet addresses will be PNRCOIN and the out going transactions from these PNR Coin wallet addresses will not be related to you or to your PNRCOIN account. When you send out PNR Coin from PNRCOIN wallet to other PNR Coin address, the “From” address for such PNR Coin transaction will be a temporary address and it wont be same as the PNR Coin wallet address provided to you. If there are any chances of reversals or pay-back for a PNR Coin transaction you initiated from PNRCOIN, it will be your responsibility to explicitly provide your PNR Coin address provided by PNRCOIN to receive such PNR Coin payment. Any PNR Coin that is not send to your PNRCOIN provided PNR Coin wallet address cannot be claimed to be from you. You also can neither request any reversals of such transaction nor request for the credit of those PNR Coin into PNR Coin balance in your account at PNRCOIN.
- PNR Coin value tends to fluctuate on a minute to minute basis, due to which there may be increase or decrease in the value of the PNR Coins. PNR Coins are subject to large swings in value and may even become worthless. There is an inherent risk that losses will occur as a result of buying, selling or trading in PNR Coins.
- PNR Coin is an as-yet autonomous and largely unregulated worldwide system of value transfer between individuals. It is not backed by any government or commodities and hence may be susceptible to risks not generally associated with government or central bank backed currencies.
- There is also the risk of loss of confidence in PNR Coin trading, which could collapse demand relative to supply. For example, confidence might collapse in PNR Coin because of unexpected changes imposed by the software developers, the creation of superior competing alternatives, a deflationary or inflationary spiral, or due to governmental actions. Confidence might also collapse because of technical problems, for instance, if the anonymity of the system is compromised, or if any entity is able to prevent any transactions from settling.
You should carefully assess whether your financial situation and tolerance for risk is suitable for buying, selling or trading PNR Coins.
We use our banking service providers only for the receipt of client moneys and making payments.
Limited Right of Use :
Unless otherwise specified, all Materials on this Website are the property of the Company and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. You may view, print, and/or download a copy of such Materials on any single computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos of PNRCOIN and others used in this Website (“Trademarks”) are the property of the Company and their respective owners. The software, text, images, graphics, data, prices, trades, charts, graphs, video, and audio used on this Website belong to Company. The Trademarks and Materials should not be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, scraped, collected or distributed in any form or by any means, whether manual or automated. The use of any such Materials on any other website or networked computer environment for any other purpose is strictly prohibited; any such unauthorized use may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil legal actions and penalties.
If you have any questions relating to the Terms condition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
GENERAL RISK WARNING
The Finacial products Offered by the Company carry a high level of risk and can result in the loss of all your funds.
you should never invest money that you cannot afford to lose.